Date:      Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:49:45 -0400
From:      Frank Laszlo <laszlof@tvog.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Cc:        billf@freebsd.org, will@freebsd.org
Subject:   Michigan User Group

Is anyone living in the metro detroit area and willing to revive
SeMiBUG, or start a new? I read some -advocacy archives and it seems
there hasnt been much talk about this since 2000. Formerly Will Andrews
and Michael Lucas ran the show. since then, Will went on to attend
purdue university, and is now living in colorado. I have not spoke with
Michael in a while (May 2002) regarding this. At this point I am just
probing for interest, and we can figure out the details after. Thanks

Frank Laszlo
System Administrator
The VonOstin Group
Email:  laszlof@tvog.net