Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2006 16:16:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dinesh Prasad <dprasad830@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trouble installing Zend Optimzer

I'm trying to load the latest version of the optimizer. I know that I'm specifying the correct php.ini location. After installing the optimizer, if I go back to servercheck.php it's just white. nothing shows up. Other php scripts also show as a white page, phpinfo() will however display all the correct php variables.

Thanks for any help

Dinesh