Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:30:11 GMT
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/113307: textproc/docbook-sk 4.2.1.4 needs to be	completely removed

The following reply was made to PR ports/113307; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To: Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, lopisaur@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ports/113307: textproc/docbook-sk 4.2.1.4 needs to
	be	completely removed
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:22:45 +0200

 > > I see the files are already registered with the catalog on your
 > > machines.  Can you try with pkg_which(1), what port claims their
 > > ownership?
 > >
 > > pkg_which /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.1.2/dbpoolx.mod
 > >

 > ?
 >

 > I suspect it returns ? because I have had to run pkgdb -F and remove all
 > docbook-sk dependencies.

 ? means stray file, not registered with any package.

 So you basically have to clean up your machine to

 1) have no stray files under /usr/local
 2) have no catalog registrations for these files

 All docbook ports should de-register from catalog on deinstall.
 How exactly you removed them last time?

 --
 Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
               <pav@FreeBSD.org>