Date:      Sat, 04 Oct 2008 04:47:00 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printable PC-BSD labels?

--=-=-=

Patras Linux User Group (of which I am a member) plans to host a 1-day
event for new students of University of Patras, and I got approval to
present FreeBSD too.

As part of the event, we are going to be giving away PC-BSD DVDs and
installing the USB-based image of PC-BSD to the USB flash disks of those
who are interested.  I have started burning a batch of PC-BSD DVD disks
earlier today, so by the end of the week I'll have quite a few of them
ready.

Does anyone on the list have printable CD-ROM 'labels' that we can use
to make the disks prettier?  My artistic foo isn't really something I
would like to depend too much upon :)

- Giorgos

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--