Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:19:26 -0400
From:      dandantheitman <dandantheitman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on Apple G4 PowerPC

Morning All,

I have been an avid apple mac user for a couple of years and have
decided to give FreeBSD a whirl on my PowerBook G4.  So went ahead and
downloaded the latest FreeBSD7 release for PPC and have attempted to
install it.

However  FreeBSD 7 does not detect my hard drive when I try to
partition and slice it.  I have looked in the FreeBSD handbook, but it
doesn't tell me alot.

Any ideas guys ?

thanks

Dan

" They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin 1706 - 1790