Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2008 00:42:35 +0100
From:      "GP" <godpost@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Getting a port accepted?

I have been stupid. I'v braged about FreeBSD and the software being almost
up do date. That was my mistake!
I volunteered to port a simple application and submitted it the 14 of
January. And its still opened and unassigned. On further investigation I see
that its not only my application.

What is wrong with the port management? Are the rules to strict to encourage
new porters or are there temporary problems?

What can I do to get my application accepted?
(problem report: 119672)

BR Simon