Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 2009 12:44:45 +0100
From:      Zsolt =?UTF-8?B?S8O6dGk=?= <la.tinca@gmail.com>
To:        Brian Gardner <openjdk@getsnappy.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: openjdk6 b17

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 11:41:28 -0800
Brian Gardner <openjdk@getsnappy.com> wrote:

> Zsolt,
> Did pre release 2 resolve the font issues with IntelliJ?
=20
Hi Brian,

IntelliJ Idea (9-beta) still looks as before. Again, I made some
screenshots to visualize the problem.

The first two pic made by using sun-jdk, the last two with open one,
respectively. In each couple the second shot is made by changing the
defaul L&F to a different one in order to make the effect more
expressed.

http://i37.tinypic.com/33ww95u.png
http://i37.tinypic.com/33049qt.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/2zhmxpc.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/1onhmr.png

I have not, however, tried to install dejaVu font, were this as a
prerequisit.

Thank you!

Zsolt

>=20
> On Nov 2, 2009, at 12:15 PM, Zsolt K=C3=BAti wrote:
>=20
> > On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:29:38 -0700
> > Brian Gardner <brian@getsnappy.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi everybody,
> >> I've completed the port of openjdk6 from b16 to b17.  I've blogged
> >> about the upgrade here:
> >> http://www.getsnappy.com/tech-blog/freebsd-tips-tricks/upgrading-freeb=
sd-port-javaopenjdk6-from-b16-to-b17/