Date:      Sat, 13 Aug 2011 19:32:06 -0500
From:      David Duchscher <daved@tamu.edu>
To:        Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@freebsd.org>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new CARP implementation

--Apple-Mail=_AE6EC5EB-43AB-4909-9B41-CA2E91FE8EBB

My two cents.

We rely on the arp load balance feature.  We certainly don't find it =
useless.  Looking at ip load balancing, it would also mean that we would =
no longer be able to grow bandwidth with additional systems since all =
boxes must receive all traffic. I only humbling ask that some sort of =
load balancing feature be included when this goes live.

--
DaveD