Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:32:31 +0200
From:      "Apple" <no_reply@europe.apple.com>
To:        <bugbusters@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Unusual Account Activity

Dear Apple Customer,

Your Apple account  mail has been frozen. We recently reviewed your =
account, and
we need more information to help us provide you with a more efficient =
secure
service. Until we can collect this information, your account will be =
frozen. We
would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize =
for the
inconvenience=2E

Verify Now >
<http://bahteraoffshore.com.my/wp-content/plugins/davoset/apple.com/>;

Wondering why you got this email?
It's sent when someone adds or changes a contact email address for an =
Apple ID
account. If you didn't do this, don't worry. Your email address cannot be =
used
as a contact address for an Apple ID without your verification=2E

Thanks,
Apple Customer Support

TM and copyright =A9 2014 Apple Inc. Apple Sales International, Hollyhill
Industrial Estate, Cork, Ireland. Company Registration number: 15719. VAT
number: IE6500randW .