Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:07:35 -0500
From:      Allen Schreiber <allen.schreiber@kruug.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Toxic Community Member

It appears that there is someone out there set on ruining another
person's life while using the FreeBSD name.  I would take control of the
situation early before Randi does any more damange to the FreeBSD name.

Twitter conversation: https://archive.is/1A8SQ

IRC chat log: https://archive.is/9KGyX

Voat discussion: https://voat.co/v/technology/comments/160580

--