Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 1995 01:04:27 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        multimedia@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   OK, I need to get something for a video teleconferencing app!

What's the best bet, currently?  I need to be able to take video in
and stick it in a window, and some hardware decompression support for
a known video compression standard probably wouldn't hurt either.

I kinda need to get this soon, so something that's either supported
now or will be supported rather imminently is pretty much required.

I've been promising someone I'd help them port what I'll refer to only
as "a video conferencing tool from a major manufacturer" for reasons
of discretion and it'd be VERY VERY nice to have this running native
under FreeBSD.  The only problem has been that I really don't know
what board to get and so I've been sort of stalling on the project.
Help?

					Jordan