Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 01:41:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   CuSeeMe...how to receive? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 18:18:22 -0500 (EST)
From: Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@ki.net>
To: questions@freebsd.org
Subject: CuSeeMe...how to receive?

Hi...

	Friend of mine in Vancouver just got ahold of a QuickCam for
her computer, and I'm wondering what I require at my end in order to
receive video from her.

	I *thought* CuSeeMe had a Unix port, but so far as I can see,
its only available for Mac/Windows.

	So, mainly, is there a port to Unix, or some similar software that
I require for my end? :)

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc