Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 02:09:16 +1000
From:      Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DOS, Serial ports and no X

Hi,

Just wondering what my best options would be if I needed to run a DOS
program under FreeBSD. It needs to access the a serial port. The smaller it
is the better as I hope to fit it on a flopy disk. Are there nay that can
run with no GUI? Even no screen I/O is fine. doscmd looks to be promissing
if it supports serial.  Unfortunately the READMe dosnt seem to have been
updated for a while so I'm not sure and I dont have a 3.0 current box to
try it on. If it does I'll get one :-)

Thanks,

Andrew