Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 10:00:08 +0200
From:      Daniel Haischt <danielh@herrenberg.netsurf.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ICQJava

HIYA

Who of u got the Java version of ICQ working???

First of all i downloaded the JDK 1.1.5 from http://freebsd.org/java/ and
installed it successfully.

After that ICQ wants me to set some variables in its installation script.
I set the variables as seen below:

JAVA_HOME="/usr/local/jdk1.1.5"
JAVA_EXEC="$JAVA_HOME/bin/java"
JAVA_CLASSES="$JAVA_HOME/lib/classes.zip"

Now here comes my problem....

Each time I want to install ICQ an err occures which says that there is no JAVA
executable or the executable path my be wrong.

Who can help me in this case, if put a wrong Java executable path in the
installation script, pleas tell me whats the right path.

THANX FOR EACH HELPFULL TIP

Bye, Daniel Haischt aka CyberOdin