Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 13:08:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Niklas Saers <berenmls@saers.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MSDOSFS

Hi. I was just wondering... last night I mounted a MS-DOS floppy, which
had some bad tracks on it. Because of this, I was no longer able to
access, not even umount the floppy. But, what was worse, was that both my
two harddisk-partitions which were mounted as msdosfs became just as
unavaible as the floppy. Why does the entire filesystem go down with one
minor problem such as the floppy? And how can I avoid this. (except from
using bad floppies, that is :) )

	Niklas Saers