Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 17:24:31 -0600
From:      Alan Weber <aaweber@austin.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   We exist in M$ eyes..

FreeBSD is a one paragraph danger to M$

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/trial/mswitness/maritz/iv-v.htm

Another important variant of UNIX is "FreeBSD." As its name implies,
FreeBSD is indeed free of charge; it is a robust version of UNIX known best
for its high quality networking software. The source code is also freely
available under a license similar to that used by the Apache Web server,
thus enabling the FreeBSD developers to take advantage of the same "open
source" groundswell that Linux leverages. Like its more popular cousin
Linux, FreeBSD enjoys a growing population of users and developers who
contribute to the product.

Linux is the next 13 paragraphs of danger.

--
When I was a kid I had to rub sticks together to multiply and divide numbers.
A calculator was a job description.