Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 01:36:40 -0000
From:      paul@originative.co.uk
To:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sysinstall

Has anyone installed a system using sysinstall from the 1990114 snap? I
can't get it to work on my Multia, it fails to write the disklabel from the
looks of things.

During the disk partitioning stage I get

"unable to swap to /dev/da0b: Invalid argument"

followed by

"Unable to make new root filesystem on /dev/rda0a
Command returned status 1"

Going back to the label editor shows a blank disk so I'm guessing that the
label is not get written in the first place and the above follow from that.

Any ideas?

Paul.