Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:36:37 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        paul@originative.co.uk
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: We're not that different

> [moved to -chat]
>
> On Thursday, 25 March 1999 at 17:24:15 -0000, paul@originative.co.uk wrote:
> > This is probably asking for trouble since it's not even remotely FreeBSD
> > related (then again it sort of is, see points below). Some of you may have
> > seen it but a little light relief is a good thing at times :-)

[..... rest of answer snipped]

ROFL :-) I love it. This has just displaced the Pentium designers
as one of my all time favourite top three Light bulb changers (it's
going to take me a while to memorize it though ;-) ).

FWIW, the other 2 are:

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Two. One to turn the kangaroo and the other to fill the bath-tub
with brightly coloured machine tools

How many Social Workers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, but it takes 15 to write a paper entitled "Coping with
darkness".