Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:06:48 +0000
From:      Rasmus Hahn <rassahah@infonie.de>
To:        mozilla@freebsd.org, netscap+pc@larc.nasa.gov
Subject:   DDE Question (Windows/Netscape)

Hello,

i am using the DDE NCAPI under Windows95,-98,-NT to see what
urls Netscape Navigator is downloading. I register my Dde program
using the Dde transaction 'WWW_RegisterURLEcho' with transaction
type XTYP_POKE on WindowsNT and with XTYP_REQUEST on Windows95 and
both works under the resp. Operatingsystem. But with Windows98
neither does. The documentation says there might be a possible
incompatibility but i did not get the point.
Has anybody a solution/idea ? Hopefully there there is somebody on this
list
who can help me.

Greetings and thanks for reading,
  Rasmus