Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 2000 13:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Eaglez <eaglez69@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: keyboards w/no windows keys

I saw these keyboards at linux-con (yes, i know, evil
evil...) and they were very sweet. The only problem is
that even the el-cheepo LITE version is $69! and it's
for something that has so many less keys than the
standard 102 key keyboard, which you could get for
like $12. I mean, i DO still want one if i ever get a
high-paying job. But for right now, is there a place
to get old 102 key keyboards, or anything really, for
$12 or so? i have a few computers to furnish right
now, and i don't feel like forking out hundreds of
dollars.

oh yea, the way the cursor keys are on these
keyboards, it's almost impossible to scroll through
past commands (tcsh, bash) casually... i think it'd
have been infinatly better if they'd just done cursors
like on the old macs, in one row or column.

-Jesse
(sorry for ranting)