Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 16:21:29 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@webweaving.org>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@borg-cube.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD Hardware <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Drivers for Davicom DM9102 10/100 NIC chip

If this is one of those USB only (USB keyboard, mouse, etc.) thingies
you might want to be careful. I have not yet tried that and so far the
only report I've had was that it did not work on an Acer.

1) there is a problem with ISA not being there I expect
2) Is the USB support amture enough to keep you going.

Could you specify a location where one can find more information on this
device?

Cheers,

Nick

n_hibma@webweaving.org