Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2000 20:42:44 +0800 (+0800)
From:      Michael Robinson <robinson@netrinsics.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcpdump

Does anyone know what the deal is with this comment in tcpdump.c:

 * (BTW, please don't send us patches to print the packet out in ascii)

I've just finished with my latest version of such patches.  Does that make
me some sort of E133t H4x0r or something?  Would applying such patches into
the tree cause some sort of global outbreak of evildoing?  It certainly
isn't any sort of performance issue, because my code, with ascii, is faster
than the current code without.

	-Michael Robinson