Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2001 12:05:40 -0700
From:      Robert Clark <res03db2@gte.net>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5l_Sommerhein?= <pms@chello.no>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need advice on reasonably priced 100Mbps ethernet switch

The NetGear FS108 (8 port fast ethernet switch) seems to be popular
with the people I work with. (And are cheap as well.)

I went from a fast ethernet hub to a four port fast ethernet card in the
server for my home network. I like not having to deal with the extra
power supply and finding a place to put the switch.

[RC]