Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:40:43 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        John Lindal <jafl@newplanetsoftware.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Software ported to FreeBSD

Hi John,

-On [20011103 20:59], John Lindal (jafl@newplanetsoftware.com) wrote:
>I found your web page on commercial vendors who support FreeBSD and thought
>you might like to add New Planet Software to the list.  Our graphing
>calculator, Leibnitz, is available for FreeBDS 4.x for free on our web
>site.  Leibnitz probably belongs in the "Scientific and Language Tools"
>category.  I've attached an HTML description of the program.

I've added the description.

It will go live at 20:00 UTC tonight.  Thanks for the submission.

>One of these days, we will hopefully also get our JX Development Suite
>running on FreeBSD...

Are you running into any porting problems?
Because I myself like to get rid off bugs in the system or clarify
things in the manual pages, etc etc, to get the system in total better
in the end.

Let me know,

thanks for sticking with us!

--