Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:27:31 +0100 (MET)
From:      Antonio Gonzalez Castro <acbgocaa@scsx03.sc.ehu.es>
To:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   idt driver?

	Hi, I have a ForeRunner LE155 switch and a box with an LE155
adapter, and I want to probe it under FreeBSD. 2 months ago, and idt
driver was added to the current kernel, but nowhere says how to enable it.

	I manually patched de conf/files file of the kernel, and things
seemed to work, but when it was compiling the Idt driver, It gave me
errors about non existant structure members and so... CC me at the reply,
as I am not suscribed to the list...

	Any ideas?

P.D: Sorry about my english, I am not a native speaker.