Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 01:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      mingo lu <freebiebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        mlholloway <mlholloway@yahoo.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: questions reagrding freebsd on laptop

Thanks, Mark.

What I concerned was winmodem the most. I want to use
freebsd as desktop instead of linux (Linux file system
is nightmare, even worse than windows). I want to use
it to dial in my isp when i am travelling ...

Seem to me, under linux, http://linmodems.org/ is
doing great job to support winmodem. But, in my
opinon, compare to linux, freebsd has much organized
and clean file structure. i don't see why freebsd
can't be a great desktop station besides a great
server plateform...

_mingo