Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 2002 11:24:54 +0300
From:      Rayed Al-Rashed <rayed@saudi.net.sa>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Updating sendmail cf directory

Hi,

This my first post to the list, I would like to say hi to everyone :)

My question now :)

I just upgraded sendmail from the ports, and I had many problems trying to
make my configuration file compile correctly, then I noticed that many of
the error comes from old files in the cf directory, I overwrote the old cf
directory with the one from the port work directory, and it worked just fine.

I was wondering on the best way to upgrade the cf directory, isn't there
"make something" to update it?

Thanks for reading my email,
- rayed