Date:      Sun, 3 Nov 2002 00:18:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tenebrae <tenebrae_bsd@niceboots.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Opera for FreeBSD

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Andy Sparrow wrote:

> Rather, a substantial %-age of websites I visit show all the tell-tale
> signs of no longer having a competant web master working there...

Even during the dot com boom...They don't have webmasters, they have Flash
animators and broken javascript copy/pasters.  :/  My online banking site
gives me grief about Opera every now and then.  I finally called and
complained.

Anyways, I'm so glad to see everybody discussing my favourite browser, but
please...I'm on the freebsd-stable mailing list.  No need to Cc: me on
every message - one copy will suffice.  :)
At this point, the conversation probably has little to do with an
appropriate topic.  Probably should go to -chat or something (which I'm
not subscribed to).
								-Tenebrae.
---
The sending of any unsolicited email advertising messages to this domain
may result in the imposition of civil liability against you in accordance
with Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code Section 17538.45.