Date:      Mon, 06 May 2002 00:59:48 +0100
From:      ReDeeMeR <g0tr00t@usa.net>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cross site scripting (XSS) at www.FreeBSD.org

Hi there,

I recently discovered a cross site scripting vulnerability on the FreeBSD=
=2Eorg
website. I won't post any details of the exact bug here in case it were t=
fall in to the wrong hands; however, I searched the freebsd.org website u=
p and
down and was unable to find an email address for an active 'webmaster' --=
 all
I could find was this mailing list. So my question is, who do I email the=

details of this bug to ? It is a bug in the site and not in the FreeBSD
operating system ... so send-pr is no good in this case.

Please CC your reply to me as I am not actually signed up to this mailing=

list.

Thanks in advance,
ReDeeMeR