Date:      Mon, 5 May 2003 13:02:06 +0200
From:      Brad du Plessis <bradd@cat.co.za>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Transfer rates with bundled channels

Hi

I've managed to get user-ppp and i4b working between two boxes I've set u=
p.=20
The problem I've come across is that the transfer rates when using bundle=
d=20
channels are much lower. Less than half!

Could there be something in userppp that I'm not settting up right?=20
Has anyone ever experienced this?

I'm running isdnd in fullscreen debug mode so I can confirm that both ISD=
N=20
channels are being used in the connection. Also, the arca technologies IS=
DN=20
emulator that I'm using indicates that both channels are being used.

With one channel I get transfer rates of around 7 kbps but with bundled=20
channels the transfer rates hover around the 2.5 kbps mark.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
 Brad