Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:55:42 +0100
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   can|t help - mozilla showstopper

I'm desparate: 5.0R, ports-current, built www/mozilla-devel (after ports cvsup)
Being in a 192.168 subnet behind a router with natd running (FWIW),
stock Mozilla works fine (/usr/X11R6/bin/mozilla). OPens the mozilla
home page in seconds after start.

First after I could not get a checked out mozilla working
thought to try it with the port, but same picture:

Does not connect:

WEBSHELL- = 0
WEBSHELL+ = 1
WEBSHELL+ = 2
bad FastLoad file version
WARNING:

charset = ISO, file nsFontMetricsGTK.cpp, line 2234
CSS Error (chrome://navigator/skin/navigator.css :364.2): Expected ',' or '{' but found '='.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.
CSS Error (chrome://communicator/skin/sidebar/sidebar.css :172.9): Expected ',' or '{' but found ';'.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.
CSS Error (chrome://global/skin/menu.css :226.20): Expected identifier for pseudo-class selector not found ':'.  Expected ',' or '{' but found ':'.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.
WARNING: Droping timer event because thread is dead, file nsTimerImpl.cpp, line 498
WEBSHELL+ = 3
Start reading in bookmarks.html
Finished reading in bookmarks.html  (21461 microseconds)
Error loading URL http://www.mozilla.org/start/ : 80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)
WEBSHELL+ = 4
WEBSHELL+ = 5
Document about: loaded successfully

Help!

Any other data point showing that I'm not alone?

The tree compiles fine but the binary doesn't do connections right.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies@rwth-aachen.de