Date:      Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:41:55 -0700
From:      "Randy Sato" <Randy.Sato@nsc.com>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   mozilla port on alpha

I am new to freebsd. I just moved from RH 7.1 to freebsd 5.1 release and
have been trying to compile various mozillas from the ports. They all
seem to fail at about the same place. I am guessing that the problem has
something to do with transformiix. I did have mozilla 1.4 running on the
same machine when it was RH.

Does anyone have something newer then mozilla 1.3.1 running on alpha? If
  not is anybody looking at the problem? Is there a secret to getting
past regchrome core dumps?

Thanks,
Randy