Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 04:03:14 +0200
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: freebsd-pf created

--nextPart5245428.L5CIamXMDg

[ Wellcome to freebsd-pf ... ]

All,

it's done - big THANK YOU to David Wolfskill for the quick action! We now h=
ave=20
an "official" freebsd-pf mailing list, please subscribe here etc. ...

=20
follow the directions, I guess you know how it works - eh?

Thanks to freelists.org for the hosting so far ... I'll completely nuke the=
=20
list in a week or so.

As for the archives, there is not overly much information in there. Sure th=
ere=20
are some interesting threads and posts ... I keep my private archive and lo=
ok=20
into publishing it somewhere, but I don't see much point in keeping the=20
freelists list up just for the sake of archives (it'll only be a source of=
=20
confusion IMO).

=2D-=20