Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:28:09 +0100
From:      Rainer Goellner <rainer@jabbe.de>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   BlueFRITZ! USB v2.0 is not recognized

Hi there,

I'm failing to get my new AVM BlueFRITZ! v2.0 Bluetooth
dongle recognized on a fresh FreeBSD 5.3 installation.
This version of the BlueFRITZ! should be H:2 compliant,
but all I get is a ugen, no ubt.

USB stuff is built into the kernel; ng_ubt and various
combinations of modules are loaded. A kernel with built
in netgraph doesn't help either. It seems to me anyway,
that the problem lies in a somewhat deeper layer, because
the device class is reported as 0xff.

Probably this is really a USB question, but I think people
in this group have played around with different types of
Bluetooth dongles rather extensivly ;-)

Any hints?
  Rainer