Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:37:30 +0200
From:      Christian Gusenbauer <c47g@gmx.at>
To:        Florent Thoumie <flz@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb/101043: [usbdevs] [patch] Add vendor "Sony Ericsson Mobile Comm. AB" to usbdevs

--nextPart1690657.Ur7yqieHO5

Hi Florent!

Sorry for the late response, I was on vacation.

My first intention was to add a quirk for that device to the uftdi driver, =
but=20
that was not the correct way to get the connection to my mobile phone=20
running. The second attempt was to add the quirk to the uppc-kmod port, but=
=20
that failed, too. Currently, I need the definition in my own driver's produ=
ct=20
list. So there's no need to add a quirk anymore. That's why I'd like to see=
=20
the definitions appear in the usbdevs file.

Many thanks,
Christian.