Date:      13 Aug 2007 05:45:22 -0000
From:      "Fredrick Norfleet" <cs@fbnitpro.net>
To:        atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your Contact Info

                                       Plaxo | Your address book for life

   A Plaxo member would like to connect with you
   From: Fredrick Norfleet, Owner, FBN ITPro

   I'm using Plaxo to keep my address book up to date. Would you mind
   sending me your latest contact info? If you join Plaxo, we will always
   have each other's latest contact info updated automatically in our
   address books.
   Thanks!
   Fred Norfleet
   FBN ITPro
   http://fbnitpro.net

                           [1]  View your info

     If you no longer wish to receive emails from Fredrick Norfleet via
                      Plaxo, [2]click here to opt-out.