Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2007 09:34:53 +0100 (BST)
From:      Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
To:        "Alexandre \"Sunny\" Kovalenko" <alex.kovalenko@verizon.net>
Cc:        bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apple mouse/keyboard power message

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko wrote:

> I am using Apple Bluetooth keyboard with FreeBSD (or I have been few
> weeks ago -- I am running around with my laptop and don't know yet what
> did USB cleanup do to it). Unfortunately (or fortunately ;), it just
> works.
>
> If you'd like me to produce some output or run some checks, I will be
> happy to do so.

I'd like to know what happens before the battery dies, does your system
produce any messages regarding battery status (or any unknow message) at
any time?

(I see that bthidd(8) has some support for Microsoft battery status
messages, but so far as I know, the Apple hardware does not produce
those..)

thanks,
iain