Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:54:46 +0200
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD status reports due: July 7, 2007

--nextPart3409980.rt63ZT6IF6

Hello Everybody,

it's that time again.  We would like to remind everybody who has exciting=20
news to share to write a report about their project.  This is a good way=20
to improve exposure of your work, receive feedback and help.  As we are=20
closing in on 7.0 everybody is interested to know what's new - so please,=20
do tell!

In addition we would like to gather public relations status reports as=20
well - did you run a FreeBSD conference or are you going to?  Let the=20
world know how it went or why they should attend.  On that note,=20
everybody remember the early bird deadline for EuroBSDCon?  It's July 1=20
already!

Looking forward to your reports.  As always you can either use the=20
template or the generator CGI and mail the result to monthly@ by 07/07/07

http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml