Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2007 01:01:58 +0400
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   xorg 7.2 & environment variables set in login.conf

Hi!

I have a problem after update to 7.2: the environment variables set in
login.conf (for example, LANG for russian class) are no longer
propagated to X apps I launch after I log in to X (now I have to
explicitely export those in ~/.xsession). Why's this behavior changed
and how to make environment set up automatically like before?

FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p12, latest ports, X is launched via xdm (enabled in
/etc/ttys).

--
Best regards,
  Dmitry Marakasov               mailto:amdmi3@amdmi3.ru