Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 2008 13:26:26 +0100
From:      Lorenzo Perone <lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Succesful patch on several hosts with RELENG_7

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 21:57:13 +0000 (UTC), "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
wrote:
>> # Nice thing:
>>
>> Patch is widely compatible with current /etc/rc.d/jail
>> script, so just adding the ips comma separated to
>> the jail_xxxx_ip variable in rc.conf, like
>> jail_xxx_ip="10.190.40.10,10.190.40.11"
>> does all the tricks (no matter on which iface the ips are)
>
> yes that was intentional, but does not work with all features
> people use - especially the "configure the IP for me as well"
> ones.

Anyone _really_ using this feature? ;)

>> # Small bug:
>>
>> jls does not show all the IPs, for whichever reason
>> (just noting it, as for the rest, You patched everything..)
>
> oh it does; you are seeing the "compat" output introduced lately to
> make as many scripts happy as possible. man jls should tell you
> that you want `jls -v'.

Really cool, great. Sorry for overseeing it.
That's someone who cares... (who has not written that
jailme/jme script grepping around jls, or even more...)!

>> Regards, and tons of free beer.. .)
>
> As I have received a few similar comments before and as most of the
> world has never seen me drinking beer, people may want to consider
>  	http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

My apologies for this assumption! Here in Oktoberfest-City we
tend to have huge difficulties in imagining someone not drinking
beer. However: yes it's overdue, I'll be using that link for a
contribution next week.

Thanx so much 4 your work and 4 listening!

Lorenzo