Date:      Sat, 27 Dec 2008 01:50:51 +0100
From:      Mister Olli <mister.olli@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD as PV domU

hi all...

I couldn't find any informations if freebsd is supported as a
para-virtualized domU?

if so, which freebsd versions are??

I currently have a dual-box with 2x athlon processors, and I wanna make
freebsd my default domU for all services.

I've fiddeld around with the latest SVN "RELENG_7" snapshot and got
myself a booting kernel (somehow ;-))

I also used the mdroot file system from (fsmware.com) and was able to
boot into it.

currently I'm trying to rebuild world + kernel within that domU but it
fails.

some hints on what is supported, or how this can be done (maybe someone
has an unpublished howto he/ she wants to share ;-)) would be really
nice....

greetz
mr. olli