Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:53:18 +0200
From:      Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>
To:        FreeBSD Current <current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        toolchain@FreeBSD.org

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

Hello everybody,

The last couple of months we've been seeing quite a lot of traffic on
several of the FreeBSD mailing lists (especially on current@) related to
compilers, linkers, debuggers, etc. This is why Brooks Davis and I
decided it would be a good thing to create a new mailing list. Behold,
<toolchain@FreeBSD.org>:

Be sure to subscribe to this list if you're interested in tracking
what's going on with our toolchain. Though I guess it will be primarily
used to discuss things like Clang, it should also be a suitable place to
discuss other components of the toolchain (linker, assembler, runtime
libraries).

Greetings,
--=20
 Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>