Date:      Sat, 12 Nov 2011 06:59:52 +0800
From:      "Gary||> @ GLOBALSOURCING HK" <marketing@globalsourcinghk.com>
To:        ctm-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   Production and Quality Control is our business in China

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser. <http://www.g=
lobalsourcinghk.com/send/apparel1.htm>=20

GLOBAL SOURCING HK=20

"Sourcing, product development, production and quality is our business=
"

ENTER GLOBALSOURCINGHK <http://www.globalsourcinghk.com/>;

Sourcing, Prouduction and Quality Control is Our Business=20

Dear ctm users,

Are you looking for great Apparel factories? Then come to Global Sourc=
ing HK. You can join our team of expert product developers, merchandis=
ers , production and quality control experts. We are awaiting to serve=
 you in the near future. Our specialty at Global sourcing is chosing t=
he right factories for our international clients. We can do the entire=
 process from start to finish. Delivering the first proto samples , sa=
les samples right on thru the intial , dupro and final stages of our q=
uality control inspection process.

The key to our company is "Service" and "Communication " . All our mer=
chandisers are hired on the basis of how well they will be able to com=
municate and understand our foreign clients. We instruct our staff tha=
t if they do not understand a customers request or specification on an=
 order to make sure that they reply with the words "please clarify" as=
 we know many companies overseas just say "yes". Making sure that we d=
eliver exactly what is stated by our clients. Since we are in most cas=
e a long distance from our customer base this is where communication i=
s so important plus advising customers the real status of their shipme=
nts

Regardless of the size of the customer we believe that all customers h=
ave a potential of growth. We want to be a part of your company and fu=
ture growth. Many of our companies started with Global giving us small=
 orders to test out our services soon to find out that we delivered as=
 stated. We at Global want to be a part of your future.

Hoping to hear from you in the near future. If you have any inquiries =
please send us an email at marketing@globalsourcinghk.com <mailto:mark=
eting@globalsourcinghk.com>

Regards,

Chris Huang

PS. We are Ready When You are Ready so lets meet soon.=20

Global Sourcing HK=20

Room 30B, LiJing Building, Haizhu Bandao, Bin Jiang Dong Rd=20

Guangzhou city, Guangdong Province=20

China, postal code 510245

=20

Tel:
86-20-3425-8161

Cell:
86-189-2412-5595

@:
marketing@globalsourcinghk.com <mailto:marketing@globalsourcinghk.com>=

Thank for taking your time in reading our email if not interested in f=
uture emails then mark your email in subject matter - remove Not Inter=
ested? please allow 24 hours for removal thanks. click on removal@k52.=
com <mailto:removal@k52.com>  Please make sure to mark email remove in=
 subject matter. If you are interested in more info about us ? Visit o=
ur Web site. by clicking on  www.globalsourcinghk.com <http://www.glob=
alsourcinghk.com/>=20

This email has been sent out by express email from guangzhou on behalf=
 of Globalsourcinghk located at room 30b, Lijing Building, Haizhu Band=
ao, Bin Jiang dong Road, Guandong province, Guangzhou city PC 510245. =
Should you have received this email in error or you have not opted in =
to receive this email. Then please click on remove me <mailto:remove@k=
52.com?subject=3DRemove me from your mailing list. &body=3D We will re=
move you from our list within 24 hours and sorry for the inconvienance=
=2E> so we can take further action by deleting you from their mailing =
list.=20