Date:      Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:58:36 +1000
From:      Alec Taylor <alec.taylor6@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Most secure Operating-System?

Good evening,

What's the most secure operating system?

/me is thinking OpenBSD

Features required:
=95 TCP/IP Suite with IPv4 and IPv6 (yeah, I know, big security loss by
incorporating Internet access!)
=95 GUI
=95 Web-server (with HTTPS capabilities)
=95 LDAP+-Kerberos server for User auth
=95 CAS or similar for SSO
=95 Radius or (preferably) Diameter support
=95 Java support
=95 WINE compatible
=95 Multithreaded
=95 Multi-processor capable
=95 Wide architecture support (x86, x64, mainframes)

If my project proposal is successful, I will be implementing this
system to replace a  windows environment at one of the largest banks
in the country.

Thanks for all suggestions+advice,

Alec Taylor