Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:17:59 +0000
From:      Alexander Best <arundel@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ${CC} in share/mk/bsd.cpu.mk

On Sun Jan 23 11, Alexander Best wrote:
> hi there,

i might have described things a bit too complicated. basically i want to have
CPUTYPE ?= core2 in my make.conf. clang is capable of producing core2 specific
code, however core2 always gets downgraded by share/mk/bsd.cpu.mk to nocona in
order not to confuse gcc.

any chance of fixing this?

cheers.
alex