Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2013 21:54:09 -0800
From:      Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
To:        "freebsd-chat@freebsd.org" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   homage via a "Reno" version of another sort

A couple of weeks ago I demo'd a significant update to a side project
of mine.  It was at a license-plate-collecting convention (yeah, I
know), and it happened to be in Reno, so I named the release '2.0.2
Reno'.

Since no one got the FreeBSD reference, I had to tell someone who
might be amused.

(Side note: if any of you collect license plates, contact me off-list.
 The Venn diagram area where FreeBSD people and plate people overlap
is probably pretty small, but if it's greater than one, that would be
fun to know).

--
Royce Williams