Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:32:00 -0800
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        freebsd-i18n@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   patch for in tree iconv

I've worked at fixing a few of iconv's locking issues, and I've attached
this patch.  This should fix most/all of the locking related issues
relating to the global lock...

Though I ran the tests in tools/test/iconv, and it looks like the
checked in reference conversion in ref are wrong...  The
UTF-32 -> ASCII map (ref/ASCII-rev) has:
0x00A3 = 0x626C
0x00A5 = 0x6E6579

I'm pretty sure 0x626C and 0x6E6579 are not valid ASCII characters.. :)

w/ my updates, they are properly(?) mapped to 0x3F...  I'm not sure
what they were w/o my changes...

I already committed a fixed for an issue w/ svn keywords in
tablegen/cmp.sh...  Hence, why I'm able to run the tests..

Comments?

Please CC me, I'm not on the list..

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579