Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2013 13:16:27 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter@rulingia.com>
To:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Firefox 19.0,1 crashes at startup

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

On 2013-Feb-21 20:45:08 +0100, Florian Smeets <flo@smeets.im> wrote:
>On 21.02.13 20:34, Frank Seltzer wrote:
>> I am getting this on 2 machines, both at 9.1-STABLE FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE #=
0=20
>> r247001.  Both have GENERIC kernel, no edits.  Both have the linux modul=
e=20
>> loaded if that matters.
>>=20
>
>Can you apply this patch
>
>http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=3Drevision&revision=3D246858
>
>to your stable/9 checkout, rebuild/install world and try to rebuild firefo=
x?

I was seeing the same problem on FreeBSD-8.3/i386.  I had clang-3.2
installed as a LibreOffice dependency and (for some reason) Firefox
was using clang instead of the base gcc.  After applying the patch in
base r246858 to both devel/llvm & lang/clang [I'm not sure which it's
relevant to] and rebuilding all 3, firefox also works for me.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF--