Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 2015 03:18:30 +0200
From:      Fredrik <starkbeats@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   modfind returns error on kernel module name

Hello

I'm experimenting with a syscall KLD and are trying to find a loaded =
module by name reference, but the modfind function always fails with =
ENOENT. If I skip the modfind step and hard code in the value (which I =
print when the module is loaded) it works as expected.=20

I use the exact name I use for my function and when I register the =
function with the SYSCALL_MODULE macro. Any ideas what may be going on =
here?