Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:42:33 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More of my totally ineffective PR efforts in action. :-)

> Yes, an ineffective article which claims that FreeBSD wants to cede the
> desktop market exclusively to Microsoft, and in the closing paragraphs
> is equivocal about any advantage that FreeBSD might have over Linux.

I can clearly see that there's just no pleasing you, Brett, and I
guess that's the essential gripe people have with you.  You seem to
feel that throwing rocks is an effective approach to getting people to
follow you and, frankly, that just makes no sense at all.  Are you
determined to alienate everyone here, or just the 99% you appear to
have managed so far?  It seems like a lot of effort to exert for that
additional 1%.

And whatever happened to stomping off in a huff?  This has got to be
the longest "I'm leaving!  I'm slamming the door!  I'm getting my car
keys out of my pocket!"  divorce in history. :)

- Jordan